Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another masterpiece from Oleg Volk


My buddy Oleg has for many years produced outstanding posters and photographs supporting the Second Amendment to the US Constitution and the right to keep and bear arms. Visit one of his Web sites for an interesting dual perspective on the issue.

His latest, dealing with the epidemic of university and school shootings, is a masterpiece. (Click on the image for a larger view: click that larger view for a huge poster that can be printed.)




Says it all, doesn't it? Oh - and I'm fortunate enough to know the two ladies posing for him. If you think they can't or won't use those guns if necessary, think again! I'd love to be around to witness the poor unfortunate mugger or wannabe rapist who thinks he can take them on.

Peter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, guess I'm getting old. I was more interested in guessing the type of weapon and holsters than the models. (think I failed, care to share?)

Good poster tho'

Peter said...

Dano, they're both Kahr PM9's with the extended magazine.

HollyB said...

And don't those young ladies look happy? I guess it's that feeling of security knowing they are safe walking to their car after a night class. They are also safe sitting in class, learning.

Good role models and great choice of models by Oleg, as usual!

Thanks for posting.

Murphy said...

I dig the eye candy.



The ladies aren't too shabby, either.

Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a crook that two in the center of mass won't fix. ;)