Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Geek's Paradise?


I'd like to introduce you to the world of Tom Spina Designs.

This outfit makes some of the geekiest (yet most fascinating) bits and pieces I've come across in a long time. I'll show just a few examples here - you'll find a bunch more at their Web site. Click on the pictures for larger views.

How about Han Solo frozen in carbonite on your desktop? No, I don't mean your computer's desktop background - I mean the desk on which your computer stands!




You'll need an appropriate chair to go with the desk, of course. How about one of these?




Then there's the four-and-a-half-feet-long Tyrannosaurus Rex head for your office wall:




And finally, you can mount this on a pivot above your office door as proof of your graduation from Conan The Barbarian Management School:




There are many more fascinating designs at their Web site. It's worth a look.

Peter

No comments: