Wednesday, March 19, 2008

One happy creature


To round out tonight's animal-oriented postings, I had to include a few pictures from my favorite Lolcats site, I Can Has Cheezburger?


Humorous Pictures


Now that's one happy baby elephant!


Humorous Pictures


He may be happy, but I'd hate to be in the water with him . . .

And finally, readers may remember the photographs of Great White sharks off Australia that I posted a few days ago. Someone on ICHC found them (probably in the original press report) and captioned one thusly:


Humorous Pictures




Peter

2 comments:

Alison said...

I used the baby elephant on my blog today too... just too cute to resist! Have a great day!

Matt said...

I saw the baby elephant one on another forum yesterday.

A user there pointed out that it's actually not a real elephant; it's part of the Disney Jungle Cruise animatronic set.