Saturday, April 5, 2008

50,000 and counting!


During the small hours of this morning (local time) my 50,000th visitor arrived. That makes me very happy, given that this blog is less than 100 days old. He or she is in Botswana, a country I know and love.




Botswana has some of the most beautiful natural scenery and abundant wildlife anywhere on the planet, particularly in the area of the Okavango Delta, the world's largest inland delta. If you ever get the chance to visit the Delta, drop everything and go! It's an unforgettable experience.




I seem to have a fair number of international visitors. My 10,000th and 40,000th visitors were from the USA, with the 20,000th being from New Zealand, the 30,000th from Canada and now the latest milestone from southern Africa.

Thanks for stopping by!

Peter

4 comments:

Ambulance Driver said...

Congrats on the milestone, Peter!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations.
I have a cousin that is a missionary in Botswana

phlegmfatale said...

Well done, Peter!

Christina RN LMT said...

That's amazing, especially considering how quickly you racked up the visits. Congratulations!