Tuesday, July 1, 2008

100,000 visitors and counting!


It's nice to wake up to a new milestone.

I just sat down at my computer with my morning cup of tea, switched on, linked to my blog, and found that my 100,000th visitor had recently been and gone.




I began this blog at 8.11 p.m. on January 1st this year. Visitor 100,000 arrived at 7.51 a.m. on July 1st, six months later to the day. He/she is from Denver, Colorado.

Thanks to all of you for stopping by, particularly my regular readers. I'll try to continue dishing up blog fodder to your liking!

Peter

EDITED TO ADD: In Comments, my friend Ambulance Driver said: "Dancing Rodents!"

Specially for you, ol' buddy, here they are - the Hamster Dance. Enjoy!





3 comments:

Murphy said...

That was pretty quick, but for a good reason. Keep up the good work & congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I stop by your sight daily. Consider us the "silent" majority.

Ambulance Driver said...

Dancing Rodents!