Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A little sleep helps . . .


One-thirty in the morning, and six hours sleep later, and I'm feeling a little more human.

I omitted to thank all those who linked to my post about our local post-hurricane Neighborhood Watch arrangements. Irons In The Fire, United Conservatives of Virginia, The Freeholder, Kim du Toit, Tekmage, No Looking Backwards, The Smallest Minority and the Mad Rocket Scientist all gave me some linky love. As a result, my normal visitor count tripled on Monday, and was still a lot higher than usual on Tuesday. Thanks, fellow bloggers, and thank you, visitors, for stopping by. I hope you like what you've found here. If so, please keep visiting!

One of my visitors, from Kim's site, turned out to be number 150,000 since I began blogging on January 1st this year. He or she hails from Framingham, Massachusetts.




Thanks for stopping by, and for being number 150,000. I have to admit, I never expected this blog to become so widely read, so quickly: but obviously some of you like what you see here and keep coming back, and spreading the word. Many thanks to all of you! It's great having you along for the ride.

I'm going to check my e-mail, then head back to bed. Tomorrow (well, later today) is going to be a long day!

Peter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats,

150k in such a short time is an accomplishment and a compliment to your great writing skills.

Keep up the good work