Saturday, October 4, 2008

Doofus Of The Day #77


I've no idea where these pictures were taken. They were e-mailed to me by a friend. From the dilapidated condition of the apartment blocks, and their concrete construction, I assume they're somewhere in the former Soviet bloc, perhaps Russia or one of the Warsaw Pact countries.

Anyway, they show a method of installing an air conditioner that I don't think would pass muster with the Health & Safety people! Click the pictures for a larger view.














I wonder if alcohol or drugs played a role? I'd hate to think anyone could do something so dumb while in his right mind!

Peter

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would you put your air conditioning unit flush with the exterior wall of your building?

Dioscuri said...

You want to go to englishrussia.com. That's where I first saw this, and they've got a lot of other insane Russian things there. It's worth a visit.

Anonymous said...

I would say drugs and alcohol

phlegmfatale said...

how do you say "booger-eating moron" in Russian?