. . . by the lovely Phlegm, of Fatale Abstraction, for a Superior Scribbler Award. Thanks, Phlegmmy!
According to the rules of the SSA:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
The only problem is, most of those to whom I'd want to award the SSA have already been nominated for it by other bloggers! We're an incestuous bunch, aren't we? Since I can only choose five candidates, and leaving out those I know have already been 'tagged' for an SSA, I'll nominate:
- Al Fin;
- Bad Dogs And Such (although, with Abby having just arrived in Iraq for a tour of duty, she might be a while in responding);
- The Daily Coyote;
- Better And Better;
- Xavier Thoughts.