Friday, November 21, 2008

1,000 posts!


Another pleasant blogging milestone to report. This is my 1,000th post since starting this blog on January 1st this year. I hope you've enjoyed them (well, some of them, anyway!). At the time of writing, there have been 239,952 total visits to this blog, and it's averaging a little over 1,000 visitors each day.

Thanks to everyone who's commented (constructively and politely) on my posts. To the spammers who've tried to use comments as advertisements, and the few who've been rude - thanks for nothing!

I'll try to keep on improving this blog, and making it more fun for all of us in the future.

Peter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Peter. I've been reading your blog daily since I wandered in earlier this year, I think from Cowtown Cop, and have enjoyed it immensely. Barry.

Anonymous said...

One of the reasons I check your blog every day is that I always find new material.

There are some very good bloggers out there who write well, but who disappoint by going for several days without posting. You and Tam are two notable exceptions.

Every time, I know I'll find something new.

Keep it up. I can only imagine what it's like to face a self-imposed "column a day", with no days off.

Crucis said...

Peter, I think I'm one of your "plank" reader. I found you from a posting by Lawdog.

I'm happy to say that yours is one of a few blogs that I can pass to co-workers without worry that someone will take issue. It's unfortunate that they all aren't conservatives nor gunnies, but your postings cross and are appreciated by both sides.

Keep it up!

Crucis