Saturday, December 27, 2008

I've been tagged - but there's no way!


Clarence Grad 72 'tagged' me yesterday to participate in her blog meme.


Now the interesting part - tagging other bloggers that haven't already posted pictures! Here's the rules and the blogs:

1. Take a picture of yourself.. riiiiiight.. NOW!
2. DO NOT change your clothes. DO NOT fix your hair.. Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this!

Here goes, with no particular rhyme or reason:

1. The Boomer Chronicles
2. Mary Kunz Goldman
3. Notes From An Inquisitive Mind
4. Bayou Renaissance Man
5. XUP
6. Ramblings By Reba
7. Nihil Obstat
8. Ailín
9. Willful Caboose
10. InDaBuff


Er . . . um . . . well, you see, it's like this.

I'd like to participate: but this morning, when I read this, I'd just got out of bed, and was not only rumpled and sleepy-eyed, but also stark naked. Furthermore, since I have titanium straps holding my back together, and nerve damage to my left leg, it takes me a while to get upright and on an even keel after I get out of bed. So, if I'd obeyed the meme instructions to take a picture 'right now', without improvements, you, dear reader, would now be gazing in utter horror at a badly bent narcoleptic nudist!

I'm afraid I therefore have to decline her meme invitation, with the best possible grace I can muster. I trust she - and you, dear reader - will content yourselves with the picture already posted in my profile.



Peter

2 comments:

Becky said...

Some things probably ARE better left to the imagination!

Simeron Steelhammer said...

With my imagination...it's probably better you had taken the snapshot...

heh...

Ewww....flashback...*wink*