Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Merry Christmas to my friends in the sandbox


I have several friends in the sandbox (both of them), plus readers of this blog who've somehow heard about it while over there. To all of you, I send my prayers and very best wishes for a safe, peaceful and blessed Christmas. I'll post general Christmas greetings tomorrow night, but since you're several hours ahead of us in the USA, I figured I'd better get yours out to you ahead of time.

You all seem to have fairly raucous senses of humor (a bit like mine when I was serving!), so I thought you might enjoy Achmed the Dead Terrorist singing a Christmas carol.

For those few who haven't yet encountered Achmed, here's his first appearance. I guess I'd better issue a language alert for the sensitive.





Here's Achmed's latest effort to spread Christmas joy (sort of).







Peter

4 comments:

Simeron Steelhammer said...

JINGLE BOMBS!

YESSS....*8P

Silence...I kill you!

Stephen said...

Too funny! Glad I found this and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas,Rick

Old NFO said...

Well said! And 100% agreement! Thoughts and prayers are ALWAYS said for those in the box and the pit...