Sunday, January 11, 2009

For Weekend Wings fans


I know some of you are getting worried that a new article in my 'Weekend Wings' series hasn't appeared since mid-December.

Fear not - it's on the way. In fact, a whole series is on the way. I started an article, and before I knew where I was, it had mushroomed into a three-part series (at least - there may be more), plus one or two spin-off articles that deserved a Weekend Wings to themselves!

It takes me up to 20 hours to put a Weekend Wings together, including research, finding photographs, writing it, and so on. I won't rush it, because I do take pride in my work, and these articles are a labor of love for me. So, if you'll bear with me, the next one should hopefully be ready by next weekend, to be followed by several more in weekly succession.

(That is, provided I don't find any more material to sidetrack me!)

Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll wait :)

Jim

Anonymous said...

Dude,

Second to what reflectoscope said. Heck it takes me roughly that long to read them fully. Especially cause the links take me off into tangent stories.

Steve