The short video clip below raises all sorts of interesting questions.
Did you know:
- There are more honors (high-IQ) children in India than the USA has children?
- The top 10 in-demand jobs in 2010 did not exist in 2004?
- We are currently preparing students for jobs that don't yet exist, using technologies that haven't been invented, in order to solve problems we don't even know are problems yet?
- One out of eight couples married in the USA last year met online?
- In terms of its number of users, if Myspace were a country, it would be the 5th largest in the world (between Indonesia and Brazil)?
- In 1984, there were 1,000 Internet devices; in 1992, there were 1,000,000; and in 2008, there were 1,000,000,000?
- There are about 540,000 words in the English language - about five times as many as during Shakespeare's time?
- It's estimated that a week's worth of the New York Times contains more information than a person was likely to come across in a lifetime in the 18th century?
The video will tell you more.
Makes you think, doesn't it?