Sunday, April 5, 2009

Farewell to Alaska - for now


Sometime between 3 and 4 a.m. Central time I'll be flying out of Anchorage airport, on the long journey back to Louisiana. It's a long trip, via Seattle and Houston, and I'll only get in at about seven or eight this evening.

It's been a lovely visit, and I'll certainly be back. Miss D. will be joining me in Texas at the end of April, so sometime in early June she can look for me to arrive here again. I hope the snow will have melted by then!




Regular blogging will resume on Tuesday.

Peter

2 comments:

phlegmfatale said...

wow, what a spectacular place that must be!
Godspeed in your travels, friend. Hope I'll get to meet Miss D when she comes down to the lower 48.

Cheers!

Old NFO said...

Glad you got to have fun! You need to go back in June when the Salmon are running, THAT is an experience!