Tuesday, July 7, 2009

An interesting look at feline addiction


I've always known that most cats like catnip, but I've never had the opportunity to see how they behave when offered an unlimited supply. The video below shows its effect on them, and how they react to consuming it in various ways.





Very interesting! I wasn't aware of the more extreme reactions catnip could produce. Now, if I can arrange to feed Gremlin (Oleg Volk's boss cat) some tuna cakes laced with catnip before Oleg's next model shoot, we should see some interesting results . . .



Peter

5 comments:

Oleg Volk said...

Gremlin ignores catnip...

Anonymous said...

When I smoke more than just a few puffs of catnip, I act the same way.

Anonymous said...

Good thing for Gremlin, you'd never get a decent photo because he'd be out looking for munchies. Mine don't get all freaky like that, but they do get tense; I've got the scars to prove it.

Jim

Anonymous said...

My cats get real dopey.

Brandon said...

That's hysterical.