Monday, November 2, 2009

Doofus Of The Day #286


Our hapless Doofus today is from China.

A naked man who climbed out of a window and hid on the ledge to escape his lover's furious husband has been caught on camera.

Love cheat Sun Meng has been given the cold shoulder by his community after pictures of him cowering naked on an air conditioner were posted online by a furious husband.




The terrified 25-year-old fled from the balcony window when he was caught in bed with the man's wife at the married couple's flat in Chengdu, central China.

Photographs of the angry showdown, taken by a startled neighbour, were uploaded to a local community website.

They show Sun perched on the first floor ledge while his lover is confronted by her un-named husband inside.

"My family is ashamed and none of my own neighbours will talk to me any more," said Sun.

"I know what I did was wrong but I was afraid he would kill me.

"People are even laughing at how I look naked - but I have to point out it was a very cold day," he added.


There's more at the link.

Err . . . yes, quite! Cold air does, indeed, have a shrinking effect - as does publicity, in this case, I dare say!



Peter

No comments: