Sunday, November 15, 2009

Accidents are bad enough on the road - but in a tunnel?


In a comment to my post yesterday about multiple truck FAIL! moments, reader and fellow blogger Reflectoscope posted a link to one of his favorite crash videos, taken in Moscow's Lefortovo Tunnel. I'd seen it before, but not in as clear a version. So, with thanks to Reflectoscope, here's a Russian version of highway mayhem.





Hmm. If I ever visit Moscow, remind me not to take that tunnel, will you?





Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the link! I've seen some scary looking drives before, but I think this one tops the list!

Jim

raven said...

Ever hear about the Mont Blanc tunnel fire a few years back? An Italian motorcyclist saved a dozen or people, going back into the flames. This is a detailed account of the fire.
http://www.landroverclub.net/Club/HTML/MontBlanc.htm