Saturday, November 28, 2009

Well, it's a living, I guess!


Add this to your 'world's strangest jobs' list. Ananova reports:

A Chinese man has launched a secret sideline - by renting himself out as a punchbag for stressed women.

Xiao Lin, a gym coach in Shenyang, in northeast China's Liaoning province, has not told his family about his new venture.

He told the Liaoshen Evening Post: "It fits in well with my day job. I needed more sparring partners anyway.

"By being a punchbag for women, I can make some money and also practice my self-defence skills and work on my fitness at the same time."

Lin charges 100 yuan (just under US $15) for 30 minutes for his services and says he has already had two customers since launching his new business.

"The first woman was about 25-years-old. She paid for half an hour but soon got tired and spent the rest of her time just chatting to me," he said.

"The second customer also only lasted for a few minutes but they both looked much happier afterwards. It does people good to let off some steam."


Definitely not a job I'd like to do here in Louisiana, where many of the women are huntin', shootin' and fishin' types, and well-muscled!





Peter

No comments: