Monday, December 21, 2009

Cats, dogs . . . and yoga???


Via reader Melanie L., I was introduced to a Web site that offers calendars of cats and dogs in yoga poses. Apparently the pets are photographed, then the photographer spends hours with Photoshop editing them into the relevant poses.

Here are a couple of yoga cats:






And here's a montage of four yoga dogs:




The calendars are available from the Web site. Might make rather different gifts for animal lovers! (Obligatory disclaimer: no, they're not paying me to advertise, they haven't asked me to, and I won't be getting any free calendars out of this. I just like the idea.)

Peter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want cats in yoga poses, you need only patience. They'll end up in every single one of them sooner or later. :P

Jim