Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The 30-Second Bunnies


I hadn't heard of 'The 30-Second Bunnies' until a friend e-mailed me a link to one of their creations. They're a cartoon representation of various movies, in 30 seconds (or so). I found them a lot of fun, and a search on YouTube showed a whole raft of movies that have been treated that way. I'm sure many of you must have heard of them before I did, but for those who hadn't, here are a few examples. Click on the YouTube link above for a whole lot more.


Rocky Horror Picture Show:






Raiders Of The Lost Ark:






Star Wars:






Brokeback Mountain:






Irreverent, but very funny!



Peter

2 comments:

skreidle said...

All 67 of their shorts can be found at http://www.angryalien.com/ , along with some other comedy they've created. :)

Old NFO said...

Those are pretty good :-)