Sunday, September 12, 2010

Amazing animal photography


I was recently introduced to the nature photography of Nick Brandt. He's developed a remarkable flair for portraying big game in Africa, in a way I've never seen from any other photographer. Here are a few examples from his Web site, reduced in size to display here.










I can't show more of them here without transgressing against the 'fair use' provisions of US copyright law, but I hope that these few examples show the quality of Mr. Brandt's work. I strongly recommend clicking over to his Web site to look at his whole portfolio. Those photographically inclined, and those who love Africa and her wildlife, will enjoy it.

Peter

1 comment:

DaddyBear said...

These are awesome! A friend of mine and her husband went on a driving safari through the Kreuger (sp?) preserve in South Africa a couple of summers ago, and I've put that as something I want to do when I have the time and money.