Sunday, September 5, 2010

A great double act!


The video clip below shows Jose Fuentes and his dog, Carrie, both from Chile in South America. I can hardly believe the dog's skill . . . sure, there's a lot of training involved, but you can't tell me there isn't just as much innate ability on the dog's part. I don't think she could learn such an intricate routine without a pretty high degree of intelligence.







That's amazing! Apparently some people are trying to bring Mr. Fuentes and his dog to the USA to appear on the TV series 'Dancing With The Stars'. I hope they succeed!

Peter

3 comments:

skidmark said...

That was AMAZING!! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

stay safe.

Glenn B said...

That was not only amazing for the dancing dog but for the fact my daughter went salsa/merengue dancing last night with friends from work and she was talking about it when I found this on your site. She said the dog danced better than she did. I know it sure dances better than me.

All the best,
GB

Anonymous said...

holy smokes, I never would have believed it.