Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The dreaded lurgy has laid me low


I'm afraid I've been ambushed by the flu, or whatever crud is going around at the moment. I've spent large parts of the last couple of days doped up on anti-whatevers, sleeping when I can, and trying to keep moving despite it all. Not fun. Still, I managed to find a couple of interesting stories for tonight, which you'll find below.

Here's a Christmas video that made me laugh out loud. Diamond Mair posted it on a Marine Corps message board, and I enjoyed it so much at it that I've 'borrowed' it for my blog as well. The group is called Straight No Chaser.









Peter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Auntie J said...

Indeed, I hope you feel better soon.

You should look for the 2008 or 2009 version, where they're singing at a tree lighting ceremony in WA. They have a guy there who's interpreting into ASL as they sing, and it's a riot to watch him try to keep up.

Eat two cookies and call me in the morning. That's my prescription. :)

Old NFO said...

Very nice! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

They've got good harmony and a knack for organizing chaos!

Get well soon Peter!

Jim

Anonymous said...

Get Well Soon!