Monday, January 3, 2011

Prayers for Brigid, please


Many of my readers are also regular visitors to Home On The Range. Our hostess there, Brigid, has had some bad news, medically speaking, and is to undergo surgery Real Soon. I'd be grateful for your prayers for her, please; and if you'd like to click over there and leave an encouraging comment and/or good wishes, please do so.

Your messages and encouragement meant a lot to me when I had my heart attack in 2009, so I'd be personally very grateful if you'd please do the same for Brigid. Thanks, friends.

To Brigid: Dear sister, may the Lord hold you in the hollow of His Hand, and bring comfort and healing to you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers, and those of Miss D. as well. Keep us posted about your progress on your blog, as and when you can. Remember - you're not allowed to shoot the nurses when they come in with the big needles!

Peter

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She faces a challenge, but she has her own strength for it never mind the support of her friends, loved ones and her myriad readers too.

Jim

Anonymous said...

Prayers have been sent.

Guffaw in AZ said...

You're a good man, she's a good woman, it only follows. What everyone else said...

Scientific Skeptic said...

I wish her well, but she seems to have an awful lot of bad luck. Health issues, relationship issues, break-ins...I wonder how many of them actually exist.

Anonymous said...

Skeptic,

(Pardon the anonymity, but since Brigid wants to be keep her privacy in meatspace, I'll respect that.)

I knew her, years ago, in a different city when she ad a different career. She was a strand-up gal then and I don't expect that she's changed very much in that regard.

She says things have happened to her, I trust her on that.