Thursday, March 24, 2011

Labrat responds to my response


For those who've been following the series of articles on manhood, masculinity and relationships, Labrat of the Atomic Nerds has just published her response to my latest. It's worth reading (like all her articles, and those of her husband, Stingray).

I'm going to be traveling for the next few days, so I won't respond in depth right now: but early next week I'll take up the subject again. Meanwhile, if you have thoughts on the topic, why not leave a comment here, or at the Nerds, and give us some food for thought?

Peter

2 comments:

Emily S. said...

Excellent talk on men and masculinity that you might enjoy - http://www.marshillchurch.org/media/trial/marriage-and-men.

Justthisguy said...

LabRat is an outlier, just like my Dear Dead Mom, and that cool gal you hang out with. I do believe that the generality of wimminz are just as Roissy and people of his ilk describe them.

P.s. My (definitely) ex-sweety is just about to send me the final payment on a loan I made to her 5 or so years ago. We never had so much as a handshake; it was all done over the telephone and the internet. No, she is not a neurotypical American woman.

WV: verst. I forget; is that more or less than a mile?