Saturday, April 2, 2011

Now that's a brave man!


My blogging buddy Rev. Paul has published an article about women, hormones, and men's responses. Here's a sample.

13 Things PMS Stands For:

  1. Pass My Shotgun
  2. Psychotic Mood Shift
  3. Perpetual Munching Spree
  4. Puffy Mid-Section
  5. People Make me Sick
  6. Provide Me Sweets


There's more at the link. Funny stuff!

I think Paul's remarkably brave to publish that. I can only assume that he knows something with which to blackmail his wife and daughter into letting him get away with it!





Peter

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good ones, and all funny (and true too)...

DaddyBear said...

Out of a sense of self-preservation, I refuse to comment on a public forum.

On a Wing and a Whim said...

So tell me, what were you planning to blackmail your wife with, to get away with this, or did you hope she wouldn't notice?