Monday, September 19, 2011

Mouth-watering WANT!!!


Ohhh, the drool . . . all because I can't have some of these RIGHT NOW! The Chow Bella blog at the Phoenix New Times reports:

Berries and booze? Yes, please.

Sweet Tooth blogger Erica, a twenty-something dental student with a baking obsession, came up with the idea for chocolate covered strawberry shot glasses with her friend Marissa.




"They're as simple as they look," Erica writes. "-- hulled out strawberries dipped in melted chocolate and filled with whatever you'd like. We combined vanilla vodka, Godiva liquor, and some chocolate syrup for a delicious shot in an edible glass. Take your shot and eat it too!"

Oh yes, Erica, we will. Many times. Good luck getting that tray away from us.


There's more at the link, including useful tips and hints on how to make them. If any of my readers do so, please let us know how they tasted in Comments - and if you're close enough, I want to help with the tasting! (I'll pay for my own hotel room nearby in which to sleep them off. I'm a gentleman, after all!)



Peter

No comments: