Sunday, November 27, 2011

For Jackie Chan fans


I've enjoyed many of Jackie Chan's movies over the years, so I was very pleased to find two tribute video clips from Cinemassacre on YouTube. The first is 'Top 10 Jackie Chan stunts'.







The second is 'Top 10 Jackie Chan Fight Scenes'.







Jackie Chan is unique in my experience - a martial artist and actor who does almost all his own stunts, and really throws himself into his work (often literally!). Thanks for the many good times and happy memories, Mr. Chan.

Peter

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Jackie Chan pretty much invented the genre of the martial arts comedy film. Very enjoyable.

Old NFO said...

Well said, he is one of a kind, and it's a miracle he survived some of them!

Auntie J said...

What I really want to see is a video montage of his best blooper reels. "Jackie, you okay?" "Jackie ALWAYS okay!"