Thursday, November 17, 2011

Photographs that make me feel cold all over!


At the Web site of the Telegraph in London, I recently came across a series of photographs of icebergs by Paul Souders.




They intrigued me, so much so that I began to look for more of his work.




I found quite a lot out there, particularly at his Web site and on his blog.




There's also a collection of them at the 500px photography Web site.




His work covers many themes besides icebergs, and almost every continent on Earth, but I must confess I find most interesting his pictures of the frozen world and the creatures that live there.




I highly recommend browsing through the links above, or doing an Internet search for his pictures. He's an extremely good photographer, and his work is fascinating.

Peter

No comments: