Thursday, August 2, 2012

Hope And Change - firepower edition!


I'm still laughing over a South Carolina firearms manufacturer's latest project.  They've metaphorically lifted a finger in President Obama's direction after his comments about assault rifles.

In Celebration of our dear leader's historic presidency, we are proud to announce the pre-sale of a very limited edition commemorative [AR-15] lower.




Crafted from Forged 7075 T6 aluminum, anodized and hardcoated black per mil-spec, these feature a special rollmark and a serial prefix of "YES WE CAN." In addition, the safe and fire positions are labeled "Hope" and "Change".

There's more at the link.

Hmm . . . if I bought one for anti-gun activist and Obama supporter Rosie O'Donnell, I wonder if she'd shoot it?





Peter

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Palmetto State are good folks! :-)

DaddyBear said...

I resisted owning an AR-15 for years. After President Obama announced his view that I shouldn't own one, I ordered a custom stripped lower. The man must own stock in gun companies or something.