Friday, March 15, 2013

Pssst . . . wanna smell like a zombie?


To my astonishment (and queasy foreboding), a company called Demeter Fragrance Library is selling perfumes to suit your inner zombie.  They describe them as 'Fragrances that can make the dead simply pass by without offending'.




Zombie For Him is described as 'a combination of dried leaves, mushrooms, mildew, moss and earth', while Zombie For Her is 'a slightly lighter version of the men's fragrance with a touch of dregs from the bottom of the wine barrel for that feminine touch'.  Sounds delightful (NOT!).

I don't think I'll be getting either 'fragrance' to commemorate Miss D.'s and my wedding anniversary today . . .





Peter

3 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Happy anniversary!

The Old Man said...

I must add my congratulations!!

Randy said...

Happy Anniversary!