Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sorry about the relative silence . . .


. . . I've been fighting off the galloping crud that hit me last Wednesday.  It returned last night.  I've spent several hours sleeping, and I'm popping pills and spraying stuff up my nose to be able to breathe.  Not fun.

I hope more regular blogging will resume in the morning.  Until then (and because I need something to smile about!), here are seven of the encounters between Chief Inspector Clouseau (played by Peter Sellers) and Cato (played by Herbert Kwouk) in the 'Pink Panther' comedy movie series.  The underlying plot line is that Inspector Clouseau has instructed his servant, Cato, to attack him without warning, so as to keep his reflexes sharp.

























Peter

3 comments:

The Great and Powerful Oz said...

Just in case you didn't know, jalapenos are much higher in vitamin C than oranges.

As a foreigner, I wasn't sure you were familiar with that bit of trivia.

:-)

Peter said...

@Oz: Gee, thanks so much!

:-)

Glenn B said...

Brings back some funny memories.