Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Remember the boy and the Labrador?


Back in December last year, I put up a video clip of a Labrador retriever playing with a young child suffering from Down syndrome.  For those of you who missed it at the time, here it is again.





The boy repeatedly tries to break contact, but the Lab's having none of it.  It draws him out of his shell, whether he wants it or not.

The Daily Mail has since tracked down the boy in the video, and his mother.  You can read about the incident at the link.  To me, it adds to my enjoyment of the video to know the backstory, and I hope it does for you, too.  Warm fuzzy happy stuff, indeed!

Peter

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

That is a nice story... and it IS nice to find out the rest of it. Thanks!

trailbee said...

That is nice. I wondered about it because it was a moment in time. Thanks.