Monday, August 18, 2014

For "Doctor Who" fans


I'm not a great fan of 'Doctor Who' myself, but I know several other bloggers who are (yes, Paul and Brigid, I'm referring to you, among others!)  To my surprise, one of them admitted recently that she'd never seen Rowan Atkinson (better known as 'Mr. Bean') as the Doctor;  so, to remedy the situation, here he is.  This is from a Comic Relief broadcast in 1999, titled 'Doctor Who and the Curse of Fatal Death'.





Now, if all the Doctors had been like that, perhaps I'd be more of a fan!




Peter

3 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

It's hilariously funny, but draws heavily on a few punch lines that were better-known in the "classic" years. Still, it's a good one. :)

Anonymous said...

Joanna Lumley, need I say more?

Al_in_Ottawa

Anonymous said...

I am a Doctor Who fan, but alas, am allergic to Rowan Atkinson.