I'm thankful for so many things.
- The merciful God in whom I believe.
- My wife, Miss D., without whom my world would be a much darker, lonelier, colder place.
- My friends, who help keep me sane.
- All of you, my readers, who come back here so often and encourage me to keep on writing, both here on the blog and in my books.
- Despite the vicissitudes of our political system, we still have a United States for which to be thankful. Let's do all we can to make it an even better one during the coming year!
I'll leave the last word this year to the Wizard of Id, one of my daily cartoon reads.