Friday, February 6, 2015

Music, generations and families

Chris Byrne tells a tale of music, generations, and families.  If it doesn't bring a lump to your throat, I submit you may need help.

Go read, and enjoy . . . then go do something like that with your children, if you're blessed enough to have them.

It might be worth listening to this, too.



The Old Man said...

This always made me cry - because I was as guilty with the leaving as Harry's musical father figure - and I felt it.
On the upside, my son seems to be a good man; and that is all I ask from him.

Bob said...

Sad but true...

I'm only twenty miles away from my son and if I hear from him once a month I'm lucky. We may see each other twice year, because - you know - he is so damned busy.

I could drop dead in this house and know one would know until a neighbor started smelling something.

No more good times then.