Monday, March 30, 2015

Doofus Of The Day #826


Courtesy of a link at Maddened Fowl, today's award goes to a man in Dayton, Ohio.

A man said he accidentally shot himself when a gun he bought on the street jammed.

. . .

He told police it happened in a creek area off Norris Drive, according to the report.

The man reported he went there to test fire a gun he had bought from a man named “Crack Head Dave,” according to the report.

There's more at the link.

Y'know, when your friendly neighborhood firearms supplier is named 'Crack Head Dave', I think we've identified the real problem right there . . .




Peter

2 comments:

Mike_C said...

As with the late Robert Anton Wilson's observation regarding the phrase No wife, no horse, no moustache* sometimes the details of the story cannot improve the perfection of the mere title. I humbly submit that "Man accidentally shoots self while buying gun from 'Crack Head Dave'" is such a title.

*Also misheard as "no wife, no whores, no moustache."

Cedar said...

*facepalm* I live just a few miles away relatively speaking. And I perform in the area a lot. This is why I... yeah. I need to retire.