Friday, August 19, 2022

Now there's an interesting term - "bobbitises"...

 

I had to laugh at the headline in this Times of India report.


Woman bobbitises live-in partner for trying to rape minor daughter in UP's Lakhimpur Kheri

A 36-year-old woman allegedly chopped off her live-in partner's genitals after he attempted to rape her 14-year-old daughter ... Disclosing the sequence of events, the woman said, "I was working in the farm when the incident took place.  Fortunately, I returned home in the nick of time and caught him red-handed.  He even attacked me while I was trying to save my daughter so I brought a knife from the kitchen and chopped off his private parts to teach him a lesson.  I have no regrets for what I did."


There's more at the link.

"Bobbitises" is obviously a play on the name of John Wayne Bobbitt, whose male organ and sex life were (temporarily) sadly foreshortened by his wife.  Surgery restored his function, so to speak, but I suspect the Indian man concerned is unlikely to benefit from the same treatment.

Ah, well.  That's one criminal who's unlikely to reoffend in the same way.  He's in custody, charged with attempted rape - and while his former lover may have no regrets for what she did, I daresay he has more than a few.

I'm tempted to take up a collection from readers to buy her the biggest and best kitchen knife available in India, as a "thank you" gift to acknowledge her determination to defend her daughter.  Hmmm . . . since he was trying to cuckold her, perhaps a "cuck-ri" might be appropriate?



Peter


5 comments:

Francis Turner said...

FYI Bobbit became a hasher in Las Vegas after his bobbitsing.

He was named "A stitch in time saved mine"

Maniac said...

Nothing new. A few years back one of the late show hosts had a category about ways professional ice skaters could get a low score. One of them was "Accidentally Bobbitizing your partner with your ice skate."

BadFrog said...

The 'cuck-ri' must be the pun of the day.

boron said...

the difference between a cuckquean and a bobbitser can be a very fine edge

Hamsterman said...

My ex had unusually detailed knowledge about Lorana Bobbit, like she was from Equador and it was no wonder she didn't do it right...