The idle musings of a former military man, former computer geek, medically retired pastor and now full-time writer. Contents guaranteed to offend the politically correct and anal-retentive from time to time. My approach to life is that it should be taken with a large helping of laughter, and sufficient firepower to keep it tamed!
Monday, July 20, 2026
Memes that made me laugh 320
Gathered around the Internet over the past week. Click any image for a larger view.
"What about gluten? Are the napkins gluten-free?"
ReplyDelete"Get out of my bakery before I call the cops who will get free doughnuts."
At my advanced age #10 just ain't funny...
ReplyDeleteyeah, I want to hear about the duck too !
ReplyDeletelike what did he do ? I seen ducks attack people to get the food they are eating in parks.
That range one is WAY too true!
ReplyDeleteCoupla good ones, thanks as always!
ReplyDelete