Monday, August 3, 2026

Memes that made me laugh 322

 

Gathered from around the Internet over the past week.  Click any image for a larger view.





















More next week.

Peter


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun with paperclips. I wonder if you turned A. I. loose with the concept if you'd end up with robot porn (whatever that might be)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last one needs to be the punishment. I'm wistfully imaging news reporters and lawyers tied up and dangling from streetlights while a crowd of citizen's chant and approach them with their torches, "Liar, Liar. Pant's on fire. Liar, Liar. Pant's on fire! Liar, Liar......"

    ReplyDelete
  4. re: the last one.
    so would politics

    ReplyDelete
  5. If liars' pants really did catch on fire, watching C-SPAN would be a lot more fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boner paperclips: I think I hurt myself laughing. Put the small loop UNDER the paper, dear.

    RE Mormons: What about Jehovah's Witnesses?
    Full disclosure: my bestest friend of 25 years is a shunned JW.

    ReplyDelete

ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. THEY WILL APPEAR AFTER OWNER APPROVAL, WHICH MAY BE DELAYED.