Sunday, August 23, 2026

Sunday morning music

 

A little bit of whimsy this morning.  I received an e-mail that contained a reference to Billy Currington's country song, "People are Crazy".  I listened to it, and kinda enjoyed it:  so I thought I'd make it today's shared tune as well.




I gather there's another version that substitudes "dogs" for "beer" in the chorus.  Works for me!

Peter


3 comments:

  1. Love the song, never saw the video. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peter - I'm a Canadian lurker. I like your approach, you're books (I've read 90% over the last 3 month, and today's song. I look forward to reading lots more! Stay healthy. Thanks, Steve MacInnis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Song and video are great. County radio played it for quite a while a few decades ago. Peter's books are great but Dorothy's tactical romance books are even better (I"ve read three in the past couple of months).

    ReplyDelete

ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. THEY WILL APPEAR AFTER OWNER APPROVAL, WHICH MAY BE DELAYED.