Believe it or not, this is a genuine e-poster from an outfit calling themselves Mainebreastfeeds. Click the image for a larger view.
The caption is "National Breastfeeding Month", but the subtitle below it is "Celebrating trans lactation, two-spirit and chestfeeding". Needless to say, "breastfeeding" and "chestfeeding" are not interchangeable terms (except in the sick minds of those who conceived this travesty)!
I imagine that for most normal people, that image is about as stomach-turning as one could wish. It makes a mockery of natural breastfeeding, and is medically and physically impossible as well. I find it nauseating.
I think anyone holding such views, or supporting those who hold them, should have their sanity examined as soon as possible. That may be the only benefit to such arrant nonsense - to expose those who are, mentally speaking, three or four cents short of a nickel.
Peter

It looks very woke to me.
ReplyDeleteOk, so, umm, I will admit, the title is apropos!
ReplyDeleteI've seen this topic discussed in places and frankly, after a few moments, I've just walked away. I've not really contemplated the matter in any serious way. Ever time I do... verily, the mind doth boggle.
I understand you can inject hormones into a body which will produces changes due to the chemical input. Will ACTUAL breasts form (e.g. milk ducts, structures, etc.), or does fat just accumulate in particular locations (I'm not talking about surgery). If the body develops an actual breast that is capable of lactating, does it in-fact lactate? I've seen images like the cartoon, men with their nipples hooked to commercial breast-milking machines. What does the tissue lactate? Is it milk, comparable to that produced by the female that birthed the baby?
I can approach this topic from a scientific standpoint, but the notion of some bearded fellow suckling a child to his breast at Olive Garden will cause me to leave the establishment.
It's absolutely disgusting. FWIW it's technically not 100% medically impossible, because the person in the image (almost certainly) isn't actually a male, but an insane female on hormone replacement therapy. How her breasts still exist, I don't know, but that's probably what they're indicating. Alternatively...I don't want to think about it...
ReplyDeleteOf course that means her baby is going to get extra doses of testosterone etc in the milk, which will have terrible consequences for him or her, but that's not important, right? *Eyeroll* *murderous scowl*
These people aren't insane. They're evil. Never attribute to stupidity or madness that which can be adequately explained by malice and wickedness. May God have mercy on their souls, and may they meet Him much earlier than they expected.
Once upon a time, not so very long ago, this behavior would have been considered mentally pathological - until the medical groups became infiltrated by the woke.
ReplyDeleteComplete insane.
I'd really like to see some evidence that this has happened - and how many times. Peer reviewed is better than someone saying, "I've seen it!" Same questions as anonymous 6:59 has, too.
ReplyDeleteI regularly see the statement that transwomen can give birth, too, and the only way that could happen is with a uterus transplant. Again, how many, who and where? I'd think it would make the news or the medical journals.
I've never heard of a breast transplant, but it's the only way I can imagine a dude being able to "chest feed".
Makes me think of the Monty Python and the Holy Grail scene, where Sir tells the now near limbless but still combative Black Night "You're a loonie!"
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqKFPWC9RYI
The peoples front of Judea!
DeleteWatch Life of Brian, if you haven't.
He has a RIGHT to want to be a woman! Too funny yo think they lampooned this 60 years ago, but here we are!
Insanity is rampant...and spreading.
ReplyDeleteWhile trust in most publications has rightly fallen in recent years, I do remember hearing about it many, many, years ago and found an article from 2007, so before the current insanity talking about it. Basically the glands that produce milk and a small part of breasts and while men do have those glands we don't naturally produce the hormones that make them work. There have been cases of issue with the pituitary gland being damaged and producing the required hormone (prolactin) but if someone is taking injections of the stuff it's the larger part of their brain that is broken.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-males-can-lactate/
What the??? Sigh...
ReplyDeleteIf a male takes enough of certain female hormones, the vestigial glands in his breasts will secrete a fluid. It is NOT nutritionally the same as standard breast milk, and has lower fat (needed for brain development) but higher protein. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/body/prolactin
ReplyDeleteTXRed
Thabk you! This is what I'm talking about.
DeleteA long time ago I read an Icelandic saga in which a father kept nicking his nipples and allowed his sun to suck the blood and later milk when his wife died. Of complications of childbirth and he was alone with a screaming infant in his boat. The sagas have some wild tales and who knows if it really happened!
ReplyDeleteI remember reading that with medications, it is possible for a male to produce milk. The problem is, they cause heart problems in the baby.
ReplyDelete