Friday, September 11, 2026

Twenty-five years ago...

 


We do not forget.  Pray God we never do - as individuals, or as a nation.

May the souls of all the victims of September 11, 2001 rest in God's peace.

Peter


6 comments:

  1. The country will not forget. Even if some people would prefer not to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NYC already forgot and elected a blatantly Communist Mohammedan as its leader. I can imagine him allowing a dirty suitcase bomb to be detonated in the city at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 years later ... look at NYC today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! May God bless those who died and those who are still dying from that evil day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm afraid that the younger half of the country not only forgot, but never knew. The older half is fading into the sunset, taking their memories with them. And our politicians are sycophanting their way towards the money, votes, and popularity of the Islamo-communist partnership.

    Our Islamic invaders grow in number, power , and influence by the hour.

    I'm only sorry I probably won't be alive to see the Communists get beheaded or the Islamicists get shot and dumped into ditches, which are the inevitable two choices of outcomes.

    ReplyDelete

ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. THEY WILL APPEAR AFTER OWNER APPROVAL, WHICH MAY BE DELAYED.