Monday, July 6, 2026

Memes that made me laugh 318

 

Gathered from around the Internet over the past couple of weeks, as and when I could take time off traveling.  Click any image for a larger view.









































More next week.

Peter


5 comments:

  1. Definitely a couple of good chuckles here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been camping with people like that. I show up and sleep in the bed of my pickup, they show up with a three bedroom tent and air conditioning. Of course, now that I am old, that sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a few years back we were camping with family on a hot weekend, 2 of us went to Walmart and bought 2 of the the smallest window air conditioners for our tents, was well worth it for sleeping. Funny seeing the A/C rustically propped up on firewood in the doorways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way to share a meme here. :( Text in meme: "They all work so hard, but they're so dumb!"

    ReplyDelete

ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. THEY WILL APPEAR AFTER OWNER APPROVAL, WHICH MAY BE DELAYED.