The idle musings of a former military man, former computer geek, medically retired pastor and now full-time writer. Contents guaranteed to offend the politically correct and anal-retentive from time to time. My approach to life is that it should be taken with a large helping of laughter, and sufficient firepower to keep it tamed!
Thursday, September 24, 2026
Exit left, pursued by medical hobgoblins
Very long day yesterday, and a very early start this morning for more medical misadventures. I'm afraid I haven't had time to cook up a blog post for today, so please enjoy yourselves with the bloggers listed in the sidebar.
You & me both. Heart tests Monday, testing for vertigo Wednesday & a two hour infusion for the arthritis tomorrow. At least it's all in the same building. Might just move in. Biggest problem is no fishing all week.
Your "notes to self" can be the post that continues to overflow for us.
ReplyDeleteWhy yes, you're welcome. :-)
Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteVery glad you have found a way forward. I pray that your pain can be reduced.
ReplyDeleteI pray that you recover more swiftly than expected.
ReplyDeleteWe got three-quarters of an inch of rain up here this morning. I swear the grass has grown four inches since I went to work at zero-dark-awful.
ReplyDeleteTXRed
You & me both. Heart tests Monday, testing for vertigo Wednesday & a two hour infusion for the arthritis tomorrow. At least it's all in the same building. Might just move in. Biggest problem is no fishing all week.
ReplyDelete