My wife and I are heading south for the winter to the Gulf of Mexico for a week lazing in the sun. We've both been far too busy for the past several months, me with medical issues and her with being the the primary technical adviser to her employer's support staff. We need breathing room, and space to unwind.
I'll post to this blog occasionally, as and when I feel the urge, but I don't want to commit to daily posts. I really do need time to relax. For the same reason, I'll only moderate comments at irregular intervals, so if you comment and it doesn't appear soon, please be patient. Amuse yourselves with the bloggers listed in my sidebar until I'm back in harness. Regular blogging should resume on Monday, October 12th.
I'll leave you with these encouraging thoughts from Rat. Click the image to be taken to a larger view at the comic's Web page.
Sadly, no gin for me. I'm driving!
Peter

No comments:
Post a Comment
ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED. THEY WILL APPEAR AFTER OWNER APPROVAL, WHICH MAY BE DELAYED.