Friday, October 9, 2015

Doofus Of The Day #858


Today's award goes to all the moonbats who fell for a hoax inspired by 4Chan.

This is gross. And also sad. Progressivism continues its inevitable descent into complete parody.

... a few n’er-do-wellers on 4chan had a brilliant idea: see if they could convince people to, "publicly p***/s*** their pants in the name of 'Equality'?"

There's more at the link, including photographs.

My first reaction on reading the article was, "This can't be true.  No-one could possibly fall for something so insane!"  It appears I was wrong.  The moonbattery is strong with these people . . .




Peter

7 comments:

Bob said...

In the last days of Rome things were no different.

Stu Garfath. Sydney Australia. said...

There's a large single arch bridge here in Sydney, and other bridges at London, San Francisco, Moscow, some very nice examples in Budapest, an extremely famous one over the River Kwai, that I can arrange the purchase of, S100's and $50;s only please.
I can be contacted through this space for those interested.
Confidentiality is assured!.

Beaner49 said...

I'm sorry I'm laffing so hard I pissed my pants....

Bruce said...

You've got to be sh*tting me! :)

Unknown said...

E quality

Bibliotheca Servare said...

Apologies if this posts twice, but the comment form seems to have eaten my comment. Anyway, the mentally deficient female atheists at the website "skepchick" (it's even more idiotic than it sounds) are claiming that the hashtag -and all its accompanying tweets, videos, etc- is fake. Because magic misogyny...or something. Good lord I love it when they dig their hole even deeper! Shoot...

Douglas2 said...

I'm still wondering who has been trolled here. A quick search of tumblr and twitter by me revealed only participants who are minty-fresh brand-new accounts or else longstanding accounts that might seem radical-feminist at first glance but turn out to be subversive to R.F. with further reading.