Friday, November 20, 2015

An Indiegogo campaign that's too funny


I laughed out loud when Miss D. drew this Indiegogo campaign to my attention.

Hello Mythos fans, Duck enthusiasts and Indiegogoers! Dthulhu is a high quality vinyl sculpture that will look great in your bathroom and be hours of fun in the tub!


I made this project because I had a dream about it and I wanted one! Since there was none available, I decided to design Dthulhu.

There's much more at the link.  Here's a promotional video for the campaign.





Yes, it's a rubber duckie Cthulhu!  I can almost imagine H. P. Lovecraft spinning frantically in his grave . . .  I might just have to subscribe to this campaign, even if only to say "Thank you" for the giggles.  (No, they're not compensating me for promoting it here.  I just laughed a lot while I was reading it, and figured my readers would too.)




Peter

3 comments:

Eric Wilner said...

Only hours of fun? Not eons?
It's just so wrong, I Gotta Have One. (Well, after I get my financial priories sorted out. No impulse purchases today.)

Jim said...

No doubt He Who Is Not To Be Named has one of these in his tub.

Quentin said...

Just the thing to go with my Duck Fader :)