Friday, November 13, 2015

Doofus Of The Day #863


Today's award goes to a hapless goose breeder in China.

A flock of 1,300 geese have been found strolling along an expressway in China.

They were found on the Hubei section of the Erlianhot-Guangzhou expressway.

The owner of the geese said he was trying to herd them to the market instead of using a truck, in order to save money.

He may have been saving money for himself, but he was causing everyone else on the motorway a lot of aggravation!  Here's how it looked.





I don't know how US cops would have handled that.  Jaywalking is one thing, but goose-walking?

Peter

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you mean goose stepping...

WhatIfWeAllCared? said...

Crazy!! I'm trying to envision that on I-80 in Joliet, IL . .

JC said...

Yes, but can he do it with cats?

Judy said...

If you live in cattle/sheep country, be prepared, cause a herd/flock in the middle of the highway happens on a regular bases.

Old NFO said...

I remember the goat herders in Italy... sigh

Merlin said...

Normally I'd say that he's quacked up, but as those are geese not ducks, I guess he's just having a honking good time (grin).