Monday, July 6, 2026

Memes that made me laugh 318

 

Gathered from around the Internet over the past couple of weeks, as and when I could take time off traveling.  Click any image for a larger view.









































More next week.

Peter


5 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good ones!!!

LindaG said...

Definitely a couple of good chuckles here. Thank you!

lynn said...

I have been camping with people like that. I show up and sleep in the bed of my pickup, they show up with a three bedroom tent and air conditioning. Of course, now that I am old, that sounds awesome.

Anonymous said...

a few years back we were camping with family on a hot weekend, 2 of us went to Walmart and bought 2 of the the smallest window air conditioners for our tents, was well worth it for sleeping. Funny seeing the A/C rustically propped up on firewood in the doorways.

Dave said...

No way to share a meme here. :( Text in meme: "They all work so hard, but they're so dumb!"